Sparkman + Foote can help you understand your options and resolve your dispute; ideally in an expeditious manner, or, if necessary, through trial in state or federal court.
Sparkman + Foote provides businesses from small to large with experienced and practical representation in the resolution of disputes to avoid unnecessary cost and distraction and maximize business advantage. We represent our clients in a variety of forums, from informal dispute resolution to alternative dispute resolution (mediation or arbitration) and in the state and federal courts, including the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB).
Sparkman + Foote’s attorneys are pragmatic and business-minded entrepreneurs, and so can view a business dispute through a lens broad enough to understand how the overall dispute can and will affect your business operations and long-term goals, yet focused enough to provide specific, real-world counsel.
Business disputes can take innumerable forms; we have assisted clients in such diverse disputes as:
- Breach of Contract/Specific Performance
- Injunctions/temporary restraining orders (affirmative and negative)
- Intellectual Property (trade dress, trade secrets, trademarks, copyright, non-compete/non-disclosure/confidentiality agreements)
- Member/partner/shareholder disputes
- Fiduciary duties disputes
- Cannabis industry disputes/compliance issues
- Colorado Motor Vehicle Dealer Board issues (auto and Powersports dealers)
- Employment/labor disputes
- Real estate disputes
- Eminent domain actions
- And many others
As experienced business and litigation attorneys, we know that many disputes can be avoided by properly structuring a transaction or through specific contract language. In our practice we focus on protective structuring and drafting. However, sometimes disputes simply arise. When they do, we encourage you to consult with us as early as possible to maximize the chances for success and minimize dispute-related costs.