Real Estate Law
Our attorneys have a robust knowledge of and experience structuring, documenting and completing commercial real estate and residential real estate matters
Sparkman + Foote lawyers are experienced in real estate purchases and sales, financing, leasing, and development, all of which can present a complex set of legal, tax, and other issues. Whether you are an owner, purchaser, landlord, tenant or developer, we encourage you to talk with us at the early stages of a transaction so we can help you end up in the best position you can.
- Buying or selling commercial real estate, a house, or a condo?
- Developing or redeveloping a piece of vacant or improved land?
- Leasing property as a landlord or tenant?
Sparkman + Foote can help with all aspects of your transaction:
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Creating entities for ownership and financing purposes
- Financing agreements
- Identifying and complying with development regulations
- Design and construction contracts