- Wills and Trusts
- Estate Planning
- Probate Administration
- Tax Planning
- Pre-Marital and Marital Agreements
- L.L.M. in Taxation, University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- J.D., University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- B.A. Magna Cum Laude, International Policy & Diplomacy, Texas A&M University
- Colorado Supreme Court
- Texas Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States Tax Court
- Colorado Bar Association (Trusts & Estates Section)
- Denver Bar Association
- Women’s Estate Planning Counsel (President 2021-2022)
- Metro Volunteer Lawyers
- Denver Probate Court Pro Se Clinic
- Junior League of Denver (Leadership Institute Graduate and member of the Foundation Board Philanthropy Committee)
- Denver Ballet Guild Endowment Board (President 2021-2022)
- Pi Beta Phi Alumnus Association
Kim Raemdonck is of counsel at Sparkman + Foote LLP where her practice focuses on estate planning and probate administration. Kim enjoys meeting new people and hearing about their lives and the experiences behind the legacies being preserved. Kim works closely with individuals and families to develop comprehensive estate plans that meet her clients’ goals, and counsels them through the probate process when a loved one passes. Kim prides herself on her close working relationships with her clients and her ability to achieve the best solution for each client’s particular circumstances.
After graduating Magna Cum Laude from Texas A&M University, Kim attended University of Denver Sturm College of Law where she obtained a Juris Doctorate and a Master of Laws in Taxation, which gives her a unique perspective when advising clients regarding legacy planning, taxation, and administration issues. Following several years with a boutique estate planning, probate, and tax law firm in downtown Denver, Kim began her own practice. She is admitted to practice law in Colorado and Texas and before the United States District Court for the District of Colorado and the United States Tax Court.
Kim has been actively involved in the Colorado Bar Association Trusts & Estates Section, the Junior League of Denver, the Denver Ballet Guild, the Women’s Estate Planning Council, of which she is currently President, Metro Volunteer Lawyers, and the Denver Probate Court Pro Se Clinic.
In her spare time, Kim loves experiencing all that beautiful Colorado has to offer with her husband, preschooler, newborn, and golden retriever.